Voriconazole IV, Oral
Only on the advice of a Medical Microbiologist, Infection Specialist or Haematologist for:
- Treatment of suspected or confirmed invasive Aspergillus
- Treatment of invasive fungal infections according to microbiological sensitivities.
- Treatment of serious invasive Candida infections in patients with resistance or non-response to fluconazole; intolerance to, or at increased risk of side-effects with, amphotericin.
- Treatment of chronic pulmonary aspergillosis in patients with resistance, intolerance, or non-response to itraconazole.
- Empiric treatment of haematology patients (≥ 2 years of age) with (possible/probable) intracerebral invasive fungal infections.